Our team of qualified and experienced technicians will cover all your handyman requirements. They arrive on location with all the spare parts and tools needed to handle most property maintenance tasks. Whether you need curtains hanging, walls painted, ceilings repaired, IKEA furniture installed, etc. our guys have it all covered.
In a nutshell, KMK Home Maintenance Services manages your home so that you do not have to. We accomplish that through conducting a regular maintenance visit during which our technicians handle all of the basic maintenance and minor to do needs of the home. We also help you to estimate, schedule and manage larger scale repair or improvement work on your home.
Each time our technicians visit you for a planned preventive maintenance, they complete a thorough inspection of the home and conduct the basic maintenance tasks required to keep the house in good shape. Each time they change light bulbs, check and clear drains and numerous other tasks as part of an extensive maintenance checklist.
You do not need to be home during your monthly maintenance appointment. In fact, roughly 70% of our customers provide us with keys so that we can get in when they are not home. This allows us to deal with problems without disrupting your busy schedule.
What We Do
- General maintenance
- Lightening installation and repair
- Child gate and safety modifications
- Window installation and repair
- Furniture assembly
- Door installation and repair
- Painting walls and ceilings (interior and exterior)
- Installing all appliances and white goods
- Repairing wall/settlement cracks (interior and exterior)
- Curtains and blinds installation and repair
- Masonry and render work
- Home renovations (kitchen, bathroom, additional room, etc.)
- Erecting flat-pack (e.g. IKEA) furniture